Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre
Digital marketing strategy - Website - Google ad campaign - Social media content strategy
The existing Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre online content wasn’t highlighting one of the best assets of the site, the largest conference venue in regional Victoria and the large selection of meeting and event facilities.
The facilities main selling points had little online presents.
The existing website, Instagram and Facebook accounts were doing little to drive interest, traffic and engagement.
Through a discovery session it was identified that Mercure needed to:
- Develop a consistent social media presence with purposeful posts
- Create a website with the right density of keywords
- Create online content that showcases the venue benefits
- Identify what different uses needed from the Mercure online content and create content for these different audiences
- Showcase the venue to a new audience
- Provide proof that the Mercure can deliver on what is promised
What was delivered:
- An online marketing strategy document to measure future activities against
- A new website with clear call to actions props for uses
- Google campaign to support digital marketing activities
- Reference document for what to post on Instagram and Facebook
- A clear direction for action, messaging and content on all online platforms and the elimination to the ad hoc approach previously used